From AT&T Support Wiki
The following library of code samples were contributed by our staff, partners and users, and are provided for educational purposes. You are welcome to copy and use these samples in your implementation. If you come up with something wonderful and want to share, contact us and we'll add it to the library.
- Java Code Examples
- Data Policy examples that Invoke a Java Method as part of the Sample Order Processing System
- Other Java Code Data Policy Examples
- Audit Log Code Samples (getRecord and searchRecords)
- REST API Samples
- BaseClient - A client app that logs into the platform. (Requires BaseUtil) Can be extended to perform additional operations.
- BaseUtil - Utility methods used by the Base Client
- BulkUploadClient - Upload object data en masse.
- PackageDownloadClient - Download a published package.
- PackageSubscribeClient - Subscribe to a published package.
- StaticResourceUploadClient - Extends BaseClient to log in and then upload a static resource file.
- The REST API pages also contain a number of additional code samples
- See also: