From AT&T Support Wiki
Settings > Monitor > Export Queue
The Export Queue option provides a means to monitor the status of data export actions.
When the export is complete, an email message will be sent to the specified address, which will include a link to a .zip file.
- Learn more: Export Data
To monitor the progress of an export:
- Click Settings > Monitor > Export Queue
- The latest status is displayed
- Periodically, click the Refresh icon to display latest status.
As the export progresses, the following status conditions may be displayed:
- In Processing Queue is displayed when the export is started
- When a file has been exported successfully, it's status will be Completed
- An export that fails will show an error message, for example: Data Export - Error encountered while processing Accounts