From AT&T Support Wiki
The AT&T PaaS Platform is a database in the cloud that doubles as a PaaS (Platform as a Service). That means you get a database on steroids that includes a suite of pre-built application templates, so you can run, customize, and build enterprise apps "in the cloud"--applications that are driven by workflow processes and data policies, and that support collaboration. (And because the applications run in the cloud, you don't have to worry about scalability, backups, database administration, network administration, upgrades, or maintenance!)
Where you go from here depends on who you are, and what you want to do:
- Release Notes - Platform modifications and enhancements
- HowTo Guides - A collection of tutorials to take from beginner to expert, in easy stages
- Developers Index - Reference information for developers
- Learning Resources - An overview of available resources, with guidelines to help you choose.
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions